We process applications on first-come, first-served basis.
You will be placed on a waiting list for the next available orientation session. Wait times can vary, but generally plan on 1-2 months.
If you are interested in applying for membership to Adams Conservation Club, please complete, print
and sign the following forms:
- Membership Application, Waiver, and Background check forms. You only need to fill out the
top box on the background check form.
- A $25 application fee. Make check out to Adams Conservation Club.
Completed and signed forms may be dropped off at the club in the front mail slot.
Or mailed to:
Adams Conservation Club
PO Box 597
Holland, OH, 43528
DO NOT mail to the street address.
If you have membership or application questions, please contact Eric Polesovsky at:
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A MEMBER?
- Fill out an application and include a $25 application fee
- Pass a criminal background check
- Your name will be submitted to membership for approval
- Attend a safety/orientation briefing
- Initiation fee for first time members is $125
- Annual Dues are $215.50 per year
- If you put in 8 work hours for the club, your annual dues are reduced to $115.50 per year
ARE YOU CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS
We are accepting applications for new members but you will be placed on a waiting list.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS?
- Our Outdoor ranges are available 7 days a week 9 a.m. to sunset or 9 p.m. (whichever comes first).
- Scheduled shooting on Trap, Skeet fields can go up to 9 p.m. when fields are lighted.
- Indoor events will proceed at their posted times.